Let’s Wed Hampton Roads is seeking an Online Editorial Assistant! This is a paid, part-time (10 hours per week), work from home position for someone with strong writing skills who is obsessed with all things weddings!
Here’s what we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Has a love for Hampton Roads weddings
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Excellent conversational writing skills that exude personality
- Has an eye for recognizing wedding trends, styles, inspiration and creative ideas
- Ability to work independently while adhering to deadlines
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus but not required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pitch ideas and create original content and p that will be featured on Let’s Wed Hampton Roads blog
- Review and edit features submitted to Let’s Wed Hampton Roads blog (real weddings and other shoots)
- Review and edit guest posts submitted
- Assist with creating the Let’s Wed Hampton Roads e-newsletter
- Social media management and marketing
Candidates must be based in Hampton Roads OR if working remotely, must be knowledgeable of the area. Must be available to work 10 hours a week (daytime hours required) and we are looking to bring on someone as soon as possible.
Application deadline is Friday, May 27 at 5pm
To apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about yourself! Please include a resume, any writing samples you may have or link to your personal blog to give me an idea of your writing style. Good luck!